4-storey Small Animal Cage CD704
Approx. 79.0 (W) x 52.0 (D) x 137.9 (H) (incl. the caster) cm
Activity space: Approx. 79.0 (W) x 52.0 (D) x 104.0 (H) cm
NTWT approx. 19.3 kg
Metal and plastic
Made in China
Estimated time required for assembly:
Approx. 30 minutes (when done by two persons).
1) An ample 4-storey small animal cage with access ramps.
2) Sturdy, durable and rust-resistant. The tough frame and good joint offer you peace of mind.
3) Equipped with legs, the cage protects the pet from cold air and stressful vibration/sound.
4) With a height enough for small animals such as chinchilla and ferret, which love to move up and down.
5) Easy maintenance and no mess! A tray is equipped to collect feces and dropped food through the wire grating.
6) With two doors on the upper and lower front net to offer easy in/out access.
7) Equipped with casters, movement is comfortable.
8) A wire storage shelf is included for storing the rearing goods conveniently.
9) Can also be divided to two separate cages by blocking the hole between the 2nd and 3rd-storey.
1 Front leg parts (with bottom tray stopper)
1 Back leg parts
2 Back wire nets (mesh size: approx. 2.0x10.5 cm)
4 Side wire nets (mesh size: approx. 2.0x10.5 cm)
2 Front wire nets (with a door) (mesh size: approx. 2.0x10.5 cm)
1 Roof wire net (with a door) (mesh size: approx. 2.0x10.5 cm)
1 3rd-storey floor wire net
1 Bottom wire net (mesh size: approx. 1.3x15.2 cm)
1 Wire storage shelf (mesh size: approx. 2.0x10.5 cm)
1 Plastic pull-out tray
2 Platy metal floors
3 Platy metal ramps
1 3rd-storey floor wire door
2 Metal rails for plastic pull-out tray
24 Long screws
4 Short screws
1 Hexagonal wrench
1 Easy-to-follow assembly instructions
1) This product is a rearing case for pets. Do not use it for other purposes.
2) Make sure the cage assembled properly before use.
3) Different species, individuals or life stages have a lot of difference in such as activity, sizes, and weight. Select the appropriate size and type of cage for your specific pet. Observe well your pet's behavior with a new cage. Be sure that the pet will not break out of the cage.
Ideal for chinchilla, ferret, degu, chipmunk, reptiles, small cats and other small pet animals