Small Animal Cage CD702M (equipped with legs)
Approx. 102.3 (W) x 55.9 (D) x 94.4 (H) cm
Activity space: Approx. 102.0 (W) x 55.9 (D) x 50.0 (H) cm
NTWT approx. 12.9 kg
Metal and plastic
Made in China
Estimated time required for assembly:
Approx. 20 minutes (when done by two persons).
1) An ample 2-storey small animal cage with access ramp.
2) Sturdy, durable and rust-resistant. The tough frame and good joint offer you peace of mind.
3) Equipped with legs, the cage protects the pet from cold air and stressful vibration/sound, and enable the watch and relationship between you and the pet closer and better.
4) Easy maintenance and no mess! A tray is equipped to collect feces and dropped food through the wire grating.
5) With a door on the roof net to offer easy in/out access.
6) Equipped with casters, movement is comfortable.
2 Metal frames
1 Back wire net
2 Side wire nets
1 Front wire net (with a door)
1 Roof wire net (with a door)
1 Bottom wire net
1 Plastic pull-out tray
1 Platy metal floor
1 Platy metal ramp
2 Parts for connecting roof wire net
2 Metal rails for plastic pull-out tray
2 Parts for fixing side wire nets (one with a stopper)
1 Hexagonal wrench
1 Wire clip
1 Easy-to-follow assembly instructions
1) This product is a rearing case for small animals such as rabbits and guinea pigs. Do not use it for other purposes.
2) The bottom wire net is built soft for impact absorption. It will get adapted to the pet’s weight, and sometimes deformation may occur.
3) The wire clip is included for locking the door. Be sure to use the wire clip when rearing a powerful pet.
4) Make sure the cage assembled properly before use.
5) Different species, individuals or life stages have a lot of difference in such as activity, sizes, and weight. Select the appropriate size and type of cage for your specific pet. Observe well your pet's behavior with a new cage. Be sure that the pet will not break out of the cage.
Ideal for rabbits, guinea pigs and other small pet animals