Big Bird Cage CD219
Approx. 81.4 (W) x 58.5 (D) x 168.9 (H) (incl. the caster) cm
Activity space: Approx. 81.4 (W) x 58.5 (D) x 129.0 (H) cm
Spacing between wires: Approx. 25 mm
NTWT approx. 29.7 kg
Made in China
Estimated time required for assembly:
Approx. 15 minutes (when done by two persons).
1) An ample cage for big birds, raptors and arboreal reptiles.
2) Sturdy, durable and rust-resistant. The tough frame and good joint offer you peace of mind.
3) Equipped with legs, the cage protects the pet from cold air and stressful vibration/sound.
4) Easy maintenance and no mess! A tray is equipped to collect dropped food and feathers.
5) Perches and feed trays are included. Perches can be put outside the openable roof.
6) Equipped with casters, movement is comfortable.
1 Front wire net
1 Back wire net
2 Side wire nets
2 Metal legs
1 Bottom wire net
2 Roof wire nets
1 Metal pull-out tray
3 Feed trays and metal fittings
3 Wood perches
4 Platy metal parts (used to surround the cages for splashing prevention)
12 Long screws
14 Short screws
1 Easy-to-follow assembly instructions
1) This product is a rearing case for pets. Do not use it for other purposes.
2) Make sure the cage assembled properly before use.
3) Different species, individuals or life stages have a lot of difference in such as activity, sizes, and weight. Select the appropriate size and type of cage for your specific pet. Observe well your pet's behavior with a new cage. Be sure that the pet will not break out of the cage.
Ideal for big birds (e.g., parrot, African grey parrot), raptors (e.g., owl, horn owl) and arboreal reptiles (e.g., lizard, iguana)